Saturday 4 September 2010

What if I'm shy - can I still run a business from home?

I get these questions and comments every so often, when I ask people what's stopping them from starting their own business.

"I don't have any money, can I still build a business?"
"I'm shy"
"I don't like selling"
"I have a stutter"
"I'm dislexic"

In all cases, I say, "that's no problem".
I've developed a system which can be used not only to to start a business, but to tap into a little known secret. Almost everyone (85% of the population) do not like sales or being sold to. In addition, all of us have barriers to starting something new, it's called initial inertia by top motivational psycologist, Dr Tom Barret.

So, what are the options?
Firstly, to get started, sign up for our free step by step program on how to build a business from scratch.

email: pop@popgos.com in order to start receiving the information.

You'll have the benefit of being able to access tools and systems which will be able togive you a head start, even if you have never run a business before. You'll start growing your business and enjoying success!

No comments:

Post a Comment