Sunday 26 September 2010

great story about my ex-postman friend, Julius

I met Julius and his wife Michelle at a dinner. We'd been invited out by a group of multimillionaires as we were amongst the top earners in our businesses. Julius had an amazing smile and just seemed like a happy go lucky type of guy.

At a recent event he told his story which surprised and inspired me.

I used to be a postman - I was happy with my job, but there was never enough money. I found out about this opportunity and I just started sharing it with everybody. Within 6 months I was as Silver level, just like Mark and Sue, which is an extra £17k income a year. Just by sharing the opportunity I found out that people I spoke to were also looking for more in their lives. Especially money! The second income I got from by part time business now exceeded my income as a postman and I was able to quit my postman job and grow my business further.


I was inspired by this, so I asked Julius about how he went about growing his business. Here's his email..


Good to see you with your family last weekend.Anyway, I approach people in different ways. I give them my business cards, but I don't tell them immediately about the opportunity.Use this statement:

I tell them them that this is an opportunity and I believe that if I tell you something about this opportunity, it will change your life. Then I ask them, would you be open if I tell you about this opportunity? If they say yes, then ask them if you can call them later on, set the time, then contact them.

Also sometimes, I just give them the drink for them to taste the juice. No selling, just for them to taste, and then if they are really serious about it, they will ask. Or another way is ask them if they had their 5 servings of food and veg today? If not, then tell them let me give you a favour, give them the drink and let them taste the juice.Just get their contact numbers and email then that's the time you explain the opportunity, otherwise, they won't be interested. Ok mark, speak to you again.

Julius

So there we have it - the amazing tale of how Julius, my postman friend from the west midlands, gained an extra income and was able to quit his day job in 6 months.

For more inspiring stories and to create your own,
contact me on
01732 80 80 67
mark@hopgood.eu
skype: mark.hopgood

No comments:

Post a Comment